Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Fire Damage

Fire Damage

Heat - damaged drywall removed by the local fire department to inspect for hot spots.  Lead and asbestos sampling were performed before mitigation and repairs.  Electrical and low voltage conduit lines were inspected for damage and repaired as well.

Smoke deodorization

Smoke deodorization

A combination of cleaning, HEPA air filtration and hydroxyl used to deodorize an large space after a fire. Contents and soft goods needed cleaning and deodorization and well.  Repairs to heat damaged areas completed the process.

Garage Fire

Garage Fire

This loss was caused due to a wood stove garage fire. This fire affected the roof, exterior of garage, and the attic. SERVPRO of Missoula was able to make this loss "Like it never even happened." 

Smoke Damage in Attic

Smoke Damage in Attic

This shot shows the outline of soot deposits after contents were removed from this attic. All the insulation was removed and the surfaces cleaned and prepped, before being sealed to prevent the return of smoke odor down the road. Insulation was replaced and cleaned contents were returned.