SERVPRO of Missoula is a Leader in Home Restoration after Water Damage.
Do you have a thousand questions about water remediation? Why choose SERVPRO® of Missoula to answer them? Our teams are ready to help walk with you through the restoration process.
SERVPRO of Missoula
Remediating water damage isn’t as simple as mopping up a glass of spilled water. If it were, companies such as ours wouldn’t exist. When water damage happens in Missoula, most insurance companies require business operators and homeowners hire professionals like SERVPRO of Missoula to remediate the damage and to help restore the building and its contents to their preloss conditions. They insist upon this requirement because they know professional companies may appear to be more expensive than do-it-yourself workers, but the professionals can save more of the building and more of the belongings than the do-it-yourself workers can.
If water damage sloshes, drips, or pours into your residential or commercial property, call us immediately. Our number is 406-327-9500. Don’t worry about the time or day when you call. Our emergency services are always available.
Advantage of Hiring Professionals (such as SERVPRO of Missoula!)
- We already have the equipment and supplies:
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Water extractors, dryers, dehumidifiers, humidity meters
- Tarps and barriers to protect buildings
- Barriers and fans to protect people from cleaning and disinfectant fumes
- Cleaning and disinfecting solutions that meet federal, state, and local regulations
- Barriers and blocks to maintain shapes of materials being cleaned, dried, and disinfected
- Knowledge and training
- Structural drying, commercial drying
- Water restoration
- Microbial remediation
- Carpet cleaning, upholstery & fabric
- Odor control
- Health & safety
- Compliance with all safety regulations
- Can provide temporary power, fencing, storage, and other needs – you don’t need to search for additional vendors
All That, and More!
We work directly with most insurance companies, which saves you time and reduces stress.
SERVPRO of Missoula is Locally Owned and Operated. We might be your neighbors for real!
We are licensed builders in Montana. Check out the list of services we provide or supervise on our website. Again, you don’t have to search for another vendor, and these services help restore your building and belongings to the pre-water-damage conditions.
Time Out for Trivia
The latest arrivals at the Desk for Rarely Needed Facts decided to provide information at least somewhat related to this week’s topic.
From historical plumbing archives:
- The earliest plumbing pipes were made of baked clay and straw.
- The Romans used lead pipe inscriptions to prevent water-pipe theft.
- In 1829, the Tremont Hotel of Boston became the first hotel to have indoor plumbing.
- Ozzy Osbourne was a plumbing apprentice before making his name in music.
- NASA had to design a toilet so the waste didn’t float in the zero gravity.
SERVPRO of Missoula