About SERVPRO of Missoula
SERVPRO of Missoula understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
We are an independently owned and operated family business located right here in Missoula. SERVPRO of Missoula opened it's doors in January of 2006 and has been serving Western Montana for over ten years.
We strive to maintain the highest level of industry education and training for our management and our production team. We continually invest in the highest quality and most effective industry technology. We work in hundreds of homes and businesses every year and provide a full range of services for any fire, water or mold related damage including full reconstruction services. Between our own extensive inventory equipment and logistical capability and the unparalleled support of a national franchise system no loss is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Missoula.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call us today at 406-327-9500! Serving since 1967 nationally and in Missoula since 2006, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- MWR - Master Water Restorer
- OSHA - Other Training
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Missoula Area Chamber of Commerce
- Restoration Industry Association (RIA)