SERVPRO of Missoula Helps Prevent Fire Damage from Ruining Property.
Unexpected fires happen and can cause smoke damage. SERVPRO® of Missoula teams can clean it up and clear it out because we are Here to Help.
SERVPRO of Missoula
After a fire happens and you know everyone is safe, you’ll need to move quickly to start undoing the smoke damage to the building and belongings.
Call the professionals: SERVPRO of Missoula at 406-327-9500.
Our emergency services are always available. Don’t worry about the time or day when you call because we will be able to come out to your emergency even if it is late, early, or on a holiday.
Faster to any size disaster means:
- No job is too big, and…
- No job is too small, and…
- We take emergencies seriously, so
- SERVPRO of Missoula will be there when you need us
Fires in Missoula
Information from the National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA) shows that fire prevention is possible any time of the year. Across the United States, firefighters respond to an average of 350,000 home structure fires every year, which adds to the total of $6.9 billion in property damage.
- The largest risks for all types of fires (residential, commercial, wild) are from humans:
- Electrical equipment
- Smoking (really? You don’t know better by now?)
- Campfires, fireworks (wildfires)
- Sparks from equipment, driving (wildfires)
- Cooking while tired or drunk is a risk factor for fire, so consider making sandwiches or ordering in
- Home fires peak daily between 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm
- Home fires also peak on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays)
What SERVPRO of Missoula Will Do
When you call our office, we’ll ask several questions designed to help us send the right team members and the right equipment. While we can always send more people and add equipment, we know how important it is to start doing the job correctly as soon as possible.
Depending on your needs, we will:
- Assess the damage (always)
- Provide a copy of the report to your insurance company
- Work directly with most insurance companies
- Provide a tarp for the roof and other coverings for any open areas
- Provide temporary power or fencing
- Extract excess water from fire suppression
- Set up fans to direct hazardous fumes away from bystanders
- Remove smoke and soot deposits
- Clean and disinfect materials according to the type of smoke and type of material
- Provide warehouse storage
- Develop and carry out a restoration plan (see a list of our building services on our website)
Details are on our website.
According to this week’s Committee for Nearly Useless Knowledge, the favorite comfort food across Montana in 2020 was tomato soup.
There are so many variables to consider:
- Tomato soup thickened with cream for a richer (equals less healthy) vibe or water?
- Sherry or some other alcohol instead?
- Basil in the warmer months, sure, but what about winter?
- Tortellini or other pasta?
- Chili peppers, jalapenos, or mild?
- Alone or to accompany a grilled cheese sandwich?
SERVPRO of Missoula