SERVPRO of Missoula creates customized Emergency Ready Profiles for local businesses, for free!
According to FEMA*, as many as 50% of small businesses close down following a disaster. Of the businesses that survive, the overwhelming majority had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind, and lets your employees and patrons know that your business is “Ready for whatever happens.”
By developing a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
What is a SERVPRO Emergency READY profile?
- A no-cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency. It will only take a little time to complete and it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster. This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes SERVPRO of Missoula, a recognized industry leader, as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin. This saves time so we can start the work of mitigating the damage, which can save you time and money.
Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it, and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the chaos you are “Ready for whatever happens” No one plans on a disaster, but you can prepare for one, and SERVPRO of Missoula can help. Call us at 406-327-9500 today to schedule your free facility assessment.
*Federal Emergency Management Agency